Galas & Banquets
Platinum Hospitality Group recently organized the highly successful Hedge Funds Care "Open Your Heart to the Children Benefit". The event, held on October 1, 2004, raised more than $190,000 to help abused children, far surpassing the initial goal of $100,000. A total of 250 people paid $10,000 per table and enjoyed a star-studded evening filled with heart-lifting entertainment, gourmet cuisine, fine wine, a live and silent auction.
Platinum Hospitality Group also organized the "Heart of Hope" gala for the South Asian Community Council (SAAC) Heart & Stroke foundation with the Credit Valley Hospital. The guest list of 750 people each paid $100 a seat, and were delighted by the fashion parade of Indian finery, varied entertainment, spicy cuisine and auction of 300 items.
To ensure the success of any gala or special event we organize, Platinum Hospitality Group follows a specific, and proven methodology designed to address every detail, and create an unforgettable event.
The professionals at Platinum Hospitality Group can:
- Execute your vision, and provide a custom design theme
- Create and adhere to any budget and critical path
- Select the venue that's right for you
- Create and maintain an invitee database
- Handle all aspects of invoicing, invitation and ticket distribution
- Create highly effective sponsorship and advertising programs
- Liaise and procure collateral from sponsors, advertisers and auction donors
- Source and coordinate dé£¯r, entertainment, photography and videography
- Recruit and coordinate lighting, sound, audio visual, multi-media
- Create, design and print any required invitations, tickets, brochures, auction catalogues, menus, signage
- Source and assemble promotional gifts, awards, give-a-ways
- Create unforgettable food and beverage experiences
- Manage live and silent auctions
- Coordinate post gala wrap up such as financial reconciliation, thank you letters, etc.